Our Specialist Equipment.
In response to the changing marketplace and the requirements to comply with more stringent health and safety legislation, we have invested in the Reach and Wash Thermo Pure Advanced Technology System.
This is a vehicle mounted, water fed pole system, which uses heated ultra pure water to provide the most technologically advanced and competitive cleaning solutions for our clients.
Wherever possible, we use the Reach and Wash Thermo Pure Advanced Technology system. The vehicle mounted water fed pole system uses heated ultra pure water. It does not require detergents or chemicals. The system works by pumping heated purified water onto glass through a carbon fibre pole and brush. The brush can reach up to 60 feet, approximately 5 floors in height.
The Reach and Wash Thermo Pure system consists of a 5-stage water treatment system delivering 100% pure water to the window or facade surface. The treatment process utilises reverse osmosis and mixed bed demineralizing resin to produce 100% pure water. The system is environmentally friendly as no chemicals or detergents are used.
The ladder-less system allows us to clean difficult areas from the ground using an extendable carbon/glass fibre pole. The system is completely safe, as the operators feet do not leave the ground.
Ladder access is viewed as an area of high risk and any reduction in their use is a step to better safety practices. Legislation discourages the use of ladders over 6m that are not either fixed or footed, both processes incur extra time and so cost. The carbon/glass fibre poles used with the Reach and Wash system extend to 65 feet reducing the risk of injury and damage to the operator, public and building.
The nature of demineralized water is to strive and return to its natural state by actively absorbing all dirt, minerals, and chemicals it comes across. Providing the correct technique is applied whilst used for window cleaning the final rinse water dries to a perfect finish, leaving it not only clean but also sterile.
Windows cleaned using the Reach and Wash system stay cleaner for longer compared to the traditional method, which leaves behind sticky soap residue that attracts dirt back to the windows. A precedent has been set by the replacement window industry whereby the glass produced for sealed double glazed units is washed and rinsed using demineralized water prior to assembly. This enables the windows to remain optically perfect until the seal is damaged.
Advantages of the Reach & Wash System:
- Fully complies with the latest Health and Safety regulations. Up to 5 storeys height reach from ground level removes the safety hazards that traditional cleaning methods cause.
- The Reach and Wash System reduces the risk to our operatives, the public and the likelihood of claims against the property owner.
- Proven in the market place, used by the UK's leading commercial window cleaning companies and recognized as the future of external cleaning.
- Cleans windows, fascias, atria, panelling, canopies, cladding and signs.
- Reaches inaccessible windows with ease.
- Solves many cleaning access problems.
- Sensitive ground is left undisturbed.
- Environmentally friendly.
- No damage to buildings.
- Windows stay cleaner for longer.
- Pure water consumes algae on atria.
- Reduced disturbance to building occupants, maintaining privacy.
- The equipment is virtually silent and highly reliable.
- It offers total mobility as the system works on water pressure alone, 100% pure water can be made on site which allows the operators unrestricted use of the system.